These differential pressure gauges are made of hifghly corrosion-resistant stainless steel and feature an all-metal, all-welded media chamber to ensure long-term leak tightness (no elastomer sealing alements)
A high overload safety is achieved by the all-metal construction and the close-fitting design of the pressure measuring diaphragm
With its high-grade stainless steel construction and robust design this pressure gauge is geared to chemical and process engineering applications. It is suitable for gaseous or liquid media, also in aggressive ambience.
The optionall available low-temperature version allows the use for temperatures of down to -70 °C (-94 °F).
The scale ranges of 0 … 16 mbar to 0 … 25 bar are available to meet the requirements of a wide variety of applications.
- For gaseous and liquid aggressive media that are not highly viscous or crystallising, also in aggressive ambience
- Monitoring and control of pumps
- Filter monitoring
- Level measurement in closed tanks
- Differential pressure measuring ranges from 0….16 mbar
- High working pressure (static pressure) up to 40 bar
- High overload safety up to 40 bar
- All welded media chamber
- Option : Low-temperature version down to an ambient temperature of -70 °C (-94 °F)
Lower mount process connections, highly corrosion-resistant all-metal construction, measuring cell secured against unauthorised intervention, process connection location adjustable mounting conditions.
Nominal Size in mm
0…16 mbar to 0…25 bar
Scale ranges 0…16 mbar. Scale length approx. 180 ∢ ° or all other equivalent vacuum or combined pressure and vacuum ranges.
Steady : full scale value
Fluctuating : 0.9 x full scale value
Permissible temperature :
-20 … +60 °C unfilled
-40 … +60 °C with silicone oil filling
70 … +60 °C Low-temperature version
Medium: ≤100 °C
When the temperature of the measuring system deviates from the reference temperature (+20 °C): max. ±0.5
%/10 K of full scale value