Diaphragm pressure gauges are preferably used for low prressure ranges. Through the large working surface of the circular, corrugated diaphragm element, small pressure ranges can be measured reliably.
The model 432.50 diaphragm pressure gauge is manufactured in accordance with EN 837-3. The high-quality design is particulary suitable for applications in the chemical and petrochemical industry, oil and gas industry and power engineering.
The case watterd parts from stainless steel fulfil high requirements for resistance against aggressive media. For especially high resistance requirements, the pressure chamber can, as an option, be designed with a wide variety of special materials such as PTFE, tantalum or Hastelloy.
For the measurement of highly viscous, crysallising or contaminanted media, the use of an pen connecting flange is recommended. The open connecting flange has the advantage over a threaded connection that the pressure port cannot become blocked. With an additional flushing conection on the open connecting flange, the pressure chamber can be easily cleaned.
Measuring systems with diaphragmn elements, on the grounds of their design, offer good protection from overpressure, since the diaphragm can support itself against the upper flange. As standard, the model 432.50 diaphragm pressure gauge already features an overload safety of 5 times the full scale value. Optionally, higher overload safeties can be realised.
- For measuring points with increased overload
- With liquid-filled case suitability for high dynamic pressure loads and vibrations (model 433.50)
- For gaseous, liquid and aggressive media, also in aggressive environtments
- With the open connecting flange option also for contaminated and viscous media.
- Process industry : Chemical, petrochemical, power plants, mining, on-/-offshore, environmental technology, machine building and general plant construction
- Case and wetted parts from stainess steel
- Wide choice of special materials
- High overload safety up to the 10-fold full scale value
- Process connection thread open flange
- Scale ranges from 0….16 mbar.
Nominal size in mm
0 … 16 mbar to 0 … 250 mbar (flange Ø 160 mm)
0 … 400 mbar to 0 … 25 bar (flange Ø 100 mm)
or all other equivalent vacuum or combined pressure and vacuum ranges
Steady: Full scale value
Fluctuating: 0.9 x full scale value
5 x full scale value, however max. 40 bar
Ambient: -20 … +60 °C
Medium: +100 °C maximum
Storage: -40 … +70 °C
(scale ranges ≤ 60 mbar: -20 … +70 °C)
When the temperature of the measuring system deviates
from the reference temperature (+20 °C): max. ±0.8 %/10 K
of the span
Ingress protection per IEC/EN 60529
Model 432.50: IP54
Model 433.50: IP65 (with liquid filling)
Process connection with lower measuring flange
Stainless steel 316L, G ½ B (male), SW 22
≤ 0.25 bar: Stainless steel 316L
> 0.25 bar: NiCr-alloy (Inconel)